NAGIS Health is a technological company headquartered in in Curitiba/PR. Founded in 2008, has as owner the Grupo ECOM Participações, with 15 years of experience in health. It keep the system “Matriz Gerencial”, software used in health plans to analyze and manage the risk of sinister. It is also a sponsor of the BDS (National Database of Sinister), which monitors epidemiological data and sinister of millions of beneficiaries of the health operators.
NAGIS Health created the Fast Testing Devices, devices capable of performing blood tests and imagery (reports through telemedicine), with immediate results. The Fast Testing Devices can also “learn” diagnosis and treatments. With these innovations, it offers benefits like immediate results of tests, diagnosis and therapy support, economy with unnecessary test executions and sometimes results not reclaimed by the patients on the laboratories. A study in the BDS (National Database of Sinister) shows that the Fast Testing Devices can perform 70% the most requested tests by physicians. The Fast Testing Devices are also installed in specially adapted vehicles, offering mobility in the execution of those tests.
Potential applications of the Fast Testing Devices (UER):
Public health department
- Basic Health Units (UBS): As UER installed on the UBS shorten the process of medical care, in addition to reducing follow-ups
- Emergency Health Units (UPA) and Hospitals: UER installed on UPA’s and Hospitals allow more efficiency on emergency medical care, with immediate results oriented by protocols
- Family Health Programs (PSF): Mobile UER take the comfort of domiciliary medical care to whoever needs it
- Medical care to rural communities: Mobiles UER’s ease medical care in areas where communities have trouble dislocating to the health care centers
Public justice and penitentiary departments
- UER reduce the risk of raptures, as well as reducing escorting to medical care and tests performance costs outside of penitentiaries, epidemics and transmission of diseases to the community
Public education department
- Health Education and Monitoring programs: With mobile UER’s it is possible to apply a monitoring program on students and teaches health in public schools while awareness about important diseases
- Public health department
Occupational medicine companies
- With the acquisition of UER’s through the franchising system it is possible to aggregate value while offering agility in the emission of the ASO (Occupational Health Certificate) and lowering absenteeism. Through the integrated card of benefits, occupational health companies can also offer an unique and innovational service that includes health management, beneficial plan of medicines and access to electronic registry of an employee’s health
SESMT’s (Specialized Service of Occupational Medicine and Safe Engineering):
- The companies can lease UER’s to efficient application of tests required by the PCMSO (Occupational Health Control Program), obtaining on-line control, and in real time, of performed tests, also lowering absenteeism
- As well as reducing healthcare costs, since occupational tests can be used for “screening” (chronic disease tracking) and chronic disease management
- Occupational medicine companies
Hospitals and clinics
- MMAe (Assisted Medical Monitoring for Sportsmen): The clinics and hospitals may, through a franchising system, offer partnership to gyms. This sportsmen program allow the use of UER in addition to the physician or nutritionist follow up so that they can reach their objectives like larger body mass, weight loss and better health conditions.
- Hospitals and clinics
MISSION, VISION, VALUES
Improving quality of life and the management of organizations that provides health services, offering technologies and good quality services.
Being reference in providing innovative technological solutions efficient in health management.
Client satisfaction: The reason of our existence.
Appreciation and respect for the people: They are the great differential that makes everything possible.
Focus in results and constant innovation: We depend on them to exist and grow.